After hours spent dumping the contents of my brain onto my computer, I still have to face the even scarier contents of my fridge. But now it’s even scarier — grocery store shelves are bare, and we’re all running low on everything. Thank the gods for Guy Fieri!
My Recent Posts
- I Wonder if Hillary Is Drinking as Much as I Am Right Now
- George Floyd, the COVID Crisis and Selma, Alabama
- More American Dirt Chisme a la Myriam Gurba
- Sheltering at Home with American Dirt and Myriam Gurba
- Commercial Publishing Pitfalls
- Isn’t the publishing market already tough enough?
- My Farm-Fresh Conundrum